1. Somebody has cleaned the room
= The room has been cleaned by somebody
2. They here parted the meeting
= The meeting has been parted by them
3. Somebody is using the computer at the moment
= The computer is being used by somebody at the moment
4. I didn’t realise that somebody was recording our conversation
= I didn’t realise that our conversation was being recorded by somebody
5. When we got to the stadium, me pond that they had cancelled the game
= When we got to the stadium, we found that the game had been cancelled by them
6. They are building a new ring road
= A new ring road is being built by them
7. They have built a new hospital near the airport
= A new hospital have been built near the airport by them
8. Somebody stole my bay
= My bag was stolen by somebody
9. Somebody was decorating the room
= The room was being decorated by somebody
10. Somebody is following us
= We are being followed by somebody
- Are you teaching this class ?
= Is this class faught by you
- The cat was not killing the mouse ?
= The mouse was not being killed by the cat
- Has a dog bitten you ?
= Have you got bitten by a dog
- Does he promote you ?
= Are you promoted by him
- Did they invite you the party ?
= Were you invited to the party by them